Be a Supporter!

flipboi117flipboi117

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats 7 Fans
Follow flipboi117
flipboi117
Age / Gender:
19, Male
Location:
Oahu, Hawaii
Joined:
10/31/07
All Stats >

Life is 10% of what happens, the other 90% is how you react to it.

User Statshot

Community Stats
Level 13 Blank Slate
Normal Whistle
Ranked as Town Watch

Contact Info / Websites

Recent Game Medals

There 25 Points Sit there, shut up, and watch the entire thing...ALL THE WAY TO THE BITTER END. Medal Stats.
The Start of Something 5 Points Conquer the first base. Medal Stats.
Green Backpack 10 Points Find the green backpack. Medal Stats.
Endeavor 5 Points Fall to the world below. Medal Stats.
Big slash 10 Points Pop 10 bubbles with one slash Medal Stats.
Sword school 10 Points Do 5 slashes in one level Medal Stats.
Gnome Assassin 50 Points Kill 25 Medium Gnomes Medal Stats.
Ice Cracker 50 Points Kill a Gnome Ice Mage Medal Stats.
Power Puncher 50 Points Kill a Gnome Power Mage Medal Stats.
Lil Gnome Thumper 50 Points Kill 50 small gnomes Medal Stats.


Total Medals Earned: 253 (From 54 different games.)

Latest News

And so...

2/10/09 by flipboi117

...the waiter says to the jockey: "that's how I got the football stuck up my ass!"