00:00
00:00
View Profile flipboi117
Life is 10% of what happens, the other 90% is how you react to it.

24, Male

Dick

Kailua High School

Oahu, Hawaii

Joined on 10/31/07

Level:
13
Exp Points:
1,810 / 1,880
Exp Rank:
24,134
Vote Power:
5.54 votes
Rank:
Town Watch
Global Rank:
45,011
Blams:
40
Saves:
152
B/P Bonus:
2%
Whistle:
Normal
Trophies:
1
Medals:
250